Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.
工作赋予我们意义和目的,没有工作,生活将是空洞的。
There are atoms from stars that blew up eons ago that landed on this planet and now they’re in your hand.
千万年前爆炸的恒星形成的原子降落在这个星球上,现在落在你的手中。
Natural abilities are like natural plants that need pruning by study.
天生的能力如同自然生长的植物一样,需要靠学习来修剪。
It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world.
世界这么美,很难一直生气。
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
慧的艺术在于知道该忽略什么。
You can't sit around and wait for others to arrange your life; if you want something, fight for it yourself.
你不能等待别人来安排你的人生;自己想要的,自己争取。
Time goes on and on, never to an end but crossings.  
时间一直走,没有尽头,只有路口。
The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever.
地球是人类的摇篮,但人类不会永远呆在摇篮里。
A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.
识字却不愿阅读的人,比文盲也好不到哪去。
What is the use of a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?
如果地球不再宜居,要一所精美的房子又有何用?
I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
我跨越时间的海洋来寻你。
Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.
所谓春天,就是即使鞋子灌满泥巴,仍然想吹起口哨。